Attention: Women small business owners!
Coaches, consultants, therapists, trainers, speakers and other solo-professional women
- Are you struggling to get clients?
- Do you feel like a failure because you struggle to get clients?
- Are you frustrated with all the marketing you need to do to get more clients?
- Do you wish your clients would come to you, instead of having to go look for them?
- Would you love to serve more clients and make more money but you just do not know how?
If you answered YES to any of these questions you are in the right place!
I know exactly how you feel, having been in your shoes. I know what it is like when family and friends keep urging you to get a “proper job” because they do not see your business as “real.”
And the mounting bills plus sleepless nights … I know the story from personal experience.
If I could show you how to reposition yourself and your business so that:
- Prospects call YOU for help, instead of you trying to get their attention;
- You serve more clients, with less effort and therefore earn more money with less stress;
- You get more clients in less time than you currently do;
- You no longer struggle all by yourself but have the support you need to build a successful business;
Would you be interested to know how this could work for you?
Yes? Then I invite you to take 2 very important steps:
1. Sign up on the right to receive my 2 free resources:
- 12 Reasons Women Business Owners Struggle to Get Clients
(downloadable eBook), PLUS
- My fortnightly client-attraction email newsletter, Get Clients Cafe,
(these resources alone will answer many of your client-attraction questions)
2. Book a complimentary call to speak with me
about your business and ask me your questions on how to get clients. There is no obligation to you after this call.
We will also uncover possible self-sabotage that may be holding you back. I’ll share more on repositioning your business to attract more clients and earn more money, in less time and with less stress.
Here at Get Clear, Get Known, GET CLIENTS! we help women small business owners, just like you, attract a steady stream of clients, using authentic, feminine strategies. We are women supporting women because this is what we do best!